Bread and Butter Pudding with Vanilla Sauce2015-08-29
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:30 h
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe
1 loaf of Gardenia Jumbo Bread (cut into cubes)
1 Litre Full Cream Milk
2 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Large Eggs
A Pinch of Salt
- In a saucepan, pour milk, butter, sugar, vanilla and salt. Heat it up till the butter melts.
- Allow mixture to cool for 5 mins. Whisk in eggs.
- Place the cubed bread in the deep tray.
- Pour the milk into the tray with the bread and allow the milk to soak the bread well.
- Sprinkle some raisin on the bread and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for one hour.
1 Cup Full Cream Milk
1/2 Cup Evaporated Milk
1 Tbsp Custard Flour
1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
1 Pinch of Salt
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Butter
Place all ingredients in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
Whisk till the sauce become thick.
It is ready to be serves with the bread pudding.