Cereal Butter Prawns2016-01-28
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe
20 medium Prawns cleaned
1 Tbsp Plain Flour
1 Tbsp Corn Flour
1 Tsp Salt
Oil for frying
1 Cup Nestum Cereal
1 Tbsp Milk Powder
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Chicken Granules or 1 Chicken Cube Crushed.
3 Tbsp Butter
1 Chopped Red Chilli
3 Sprigs Curry Leaves
1. In a bowl, marinate the prawn in egg.
2. Sprinkle the plain flour and corn flour, then add the salt and mix well.
3. Deep fry the prawns and keep aside.
4. In a dry bowl, mix together the Nestum cereal, milk powder, sugar and chicken granules. Keep aside.
5. Heat a pan in low fire and put in the butter.
6. Add the chopped chilli and curry leaves. Fry for about a minute.
7. Stir in the cereal mixture in the pan and mix well.
8. Once the cereal is well combined with the butter, add the fried prawns and stir well.
9. Remove frm heat and serve hot.