- Yield : 45
- Servings : 45
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
250g Cream Cheese
60g Icing Sugar (sifted)
1 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
45 Mini Tart Base
Food Colouring (to draw)
1. Set Oven at 180°C.
2. Arrange Tart Base on tray and fill the tart with blueberry Filling. You may use a piping bag to do this.
3. Cream the Cheese, Sugar, Vanilla Essence and the Egg till creamy.
4. Transfer the batter into a piping bag and pour on the tart base.
5. Keep about 1 Tbsp of the batter in a small bowl. Put a drop of food colourin into the bowl and mix well.
6. Use a toothpick and draw the design on the cheese.
7. Bake in oven about 10 minutes until the cheese sets.
8. Cool the tarts and chill them before eating.