- Yield : 1
- Servings : 50
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe
400g chopped chocolate
150 g butter
100 g soft brown sugar
100 g castor sugar
4 Large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
100g Self Raising Flour
30g Cocoa Powder
1. Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler. Keep aside.
2. Put both sugar, vanilla and eggs in a bowl. Whisk till well combined.
3. Combine the Chocolate mixture with the egg mixture and keep aside.
4. In a separate bowl, sift flour and cocoa powder.
5. Slowly whisk the chocolate mixture with the flour.
6. Pour into a greased and lined 10×10 inches tin.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 160°Celcius for 30 minutes.
8. Once baked, turn off the oven and leave the brownie in the oven for another 15 minutes with the oven door slightly open.
9. The brownie can be served warm with ice-cream or it can be served chilled.
** Nuts like roasted almonds, cashews, walnut or even chocolate chips can also be added to the batter before baking.