Chocolate Chip Cookie2015-12-14
- Yield : 150
- Servings : 150
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2 people rated this recipe
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter (250g)
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 cup soft brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tbsp vanilla essence
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped almond
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius.
2. Sift the flour and baking soda and set aside.
3. Beat the butter with both sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Add the salt, vanilla, and eggs and mix well.
6. Add flour mixture slowly, beat until just combined.
7. Stir in the chocolate chips and almond using a wooden spoon.
8. Drop the dough using a teaspoon on a greased baking tray about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake until cookies are golden around the edges around 8 to 10 minutes.
10. Remove from oven, and let the cookies to cool down.
11. Store cookies in an airtight container.
** makes around 150 mini cookies