– 25 pieces Marie Biscuit crushed.
– 4 Tbsp melted butter
– 250g Cream cheese
– 1 cup fresh cream
– 250g Durian pulp
– 1/2 Cup condensed Milk
– 1 Tbsp Gelatin + 4 Tbsp water
– Heat oven to 180°C. Line a 9 inch spring form tray.
– Sprinkle gelatin in water and allow it to bloom about 5 mins. Double boil the gelatin to dissolve any lumps till the gelatin becomes clear. Let it cool.
– Mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter. Press it down the tray evenly.
– Bake for 10 mins. Let it cool.
– Whip the fresh cream till it becomes creamy.
– Add in the cream cheese and continue whipping.
– Once it has become creamy and thick, slowly add the durian pulp and condensed milk.
– While whipping the mixture, pour in the gelatin.
– Spread the durian cream cheese evenly on the tray.
– Allow the cake to set overnight.