Fried Banana Blossom (Banana Flower)2016-01-30
- Yield : 1
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 60m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
– 2 Cups cleaned, washed & dried banana blossom
– 4 Tbsp Chickpea flour ( Besan flour)
– 1 Tbsp corn flour
– 1/2 Tsp white pepper
– 1 Tbsp Vege or Chicken granules/stock
– Oil for frying
– Put all ingredients in a bowl and make sure the flour coats the banana blossom well.
– Heat oil in a work for deep frying.
– Once the oil is hot, sprinkle some water on the banana blossom and fry them in hot oil.
– Fry till golden brown.
– Drain the excess oil using kitchen towel and serve hot with chilli sauce.