- Yield : 1
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tbsp (40 g) sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups (500 ml) milk
50 ml melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
Melted butter for the pan
400g Whipping Cream
125g Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp Castor Sugar
2 Tbsp Condensed Milk
4 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
2. Strain the batter using a strainer. Allow batter to rest for about 30 minutes.
3. Heat a non stick pan and brush some melted butter on the pan.
4. Pour about 60ml of the batter for each crepe.
5. Cook the crepes both side till slightly brown.
6. Allow the crepes to cool down completely.
1. Whip the chill cream in a bowl till it turns a little thick.
2. Put in the cream cheese and continue whipping.
3. Add the sugar and condensed milk.
4. Whip till the cream gets thick and smooth.
5. Allow to rest in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
Assemblying the Crepes:
1. Lay a crepe on a cake stand or a flat plate.
2. Spread cream cheese evenly on the crepe.
3. Lay the 2nd crepe on the creme cheese.
4. Spread cream cheese on this crepe evenly and sprinkle cocoa powder using a strainer.
5. Lay another crepe on the creme cheese that has been sprinkled with cocoa.
6. Alternate the cocoa powder for the crepes.
7. For the final crepe, spread the cream cheese on top and sides of the crepe.
8. Keep in refrigerator for atleast 3 hours before serving.