- Yield : 250
- Servings : 250
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
500g finely ground roasted Peanuts
3 cups Plain Flour
2 1/2 cups Custard Flour
2 Cups Castor Sugar
1 1/2 Cups Corn Oil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Knead the mixture to the consistency of a dough.
3. Sprinkle more flour if the dough is too wet.
4. On a greased tray, make small balls with the dough and either place a peanut or a chocolate chip on each ball.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius and bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
** Egg yoke can be brushed on the cookie before baking to give it a glossy look.